Join LynnArts at 25 Exchange Street from 6 to 8pm to create Artist’s Trading Cards. Free for members, $5 for everyone else.
1. Nick Zaino with Paul Day at Walnut Street Cafe. Zaino will be “Playing some new songs, maybe telling a story or two about my recent trip to Dublin.” It’s been said about Day, that he “Almost never performs as himself.” 8:30pm at 157 Walnut Street.
2. South Side Johnny and the Asbury Jukes play Lynn Auditorium. Door at 7. Show at 8pm.
3. DJ Seth is at Turbine, 56 Central Square from 9pm until closing. Spazz out to New Wave/80’s, indie-rock, glam-rock and more. No cover. (Ed. note: DJ Seth is the Editor)
1. Lydia Pinkham Open Studios and Arts and Crafts Sale, 271 Western Ave, from 10am – 4pm.
2. LynnArts Opening Reception for their “Fabulous Holiday Show and Sale,” 25 Exchange St., 2 – 4pm.
3. TLGUTS Opening Reception for “Serve It Up: Plates and Platters Ceramics Invitational,” curated by Joan Sinatra Hathaway at 25 Exchange St., 2 – 4pm.
4. Friends of Lynn Woods Spaghetti Supper at the Franco-American Hall on Western Ave. $10 in adv., $12 at the door. 5:30pm. Includes food, fun kids events, raffle baskets and music.
5. Original rock with Eric Houde (of Brown Chicken Brown Cow) and Friends at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street. 8:30pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic series at Walnut Street Cafe is boasting a “Special surprise guest” and recommends coming early. 6pm at 157 Walnut St.
Check the column to your right for more happenings and information on the Mazareas ALS fundraiser.
Picks from other North Shore Blogger Consortium members will appear below when available.
The wonderful Jane Ward has some great ideas over at Food and Fiction.
Heather Atwood from the Gloucester Times has her picks at Food For Thought