Friday, February 11
1. Delvis brings original rock and folk to Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm. 157 Walnut Street.
2. DJ Seth returns to Turbine in Central Square with 60’s Soul, Ska, British Invasion and Mod style. Creative/period dress is encouraged but not required. 9pm. No cover. 21+ (DJ Seth is also the editor of LynnHappens)
Saturday, February 12
1. The Friends of Lynn Woods Wine Tasting Fundraiser takes place at the Lynn Museum & Historical Society, 590 Washington St., at 8pm. Kevin Kennedy provides the entertainment as you sample wines and beer is available for those who prefer (cash). Tickets are $35 for one, $50 for two. There will be raffles, as well. 718-929-4877 for tickets and info.
2. Purpose performs originals and R&B covers at Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm
3. Starlight Grey as at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington St.
Sunday, February 13
1. Marco Antonio Solis at Lynn Auditorium. Doors 7pm. Show 8pm
2. Don White’s Weekly open mic at Walnut Street Cafe (comment if you know the featured performer this week).
North Shore Blogger Consortium Picks:
North Shore Dish’s recommendations for Valentine’s Day are here.
The wonderful Jane Ward has some great ideas, over at Food and Fiction.