1. Rhythm & Drum Circle at Walnut Street Cafe. 157. 7pm.
2. Open Mic at Tatiana’s with house band, Dirty Water. 70 Market Street. 8pm.
1. Comedy Show hosted by Carl Phillips ft. Joe Espy, Luciana “Pepe” Lalliaiji, Hillary Wenzel, Jeff Keon, and Bob Sheehy. Knights of Columbus Hall, Lynnfield Street. 7pm. Fundraiser for kidney health and awareness.
2. Lisa Landy at Walnut Street Cafe. 8:30pm.
3. Elvis Impersonator Dana Z at Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street. 9pm.
4. DJ Seth at Turbine playing British Invasion, Classic Soul, Ska, Mod-Revival and Brit-pop. 9pm. 56 Central Square.
1. First Spring Cleanup of Kiley Park. 9am.
2. Rock The Night NAGLY Benefit (North Shore Alliance of Gay and Lesbian Youth) at First Lutheran Church, 280 Broadway. 5pm. Ft. The Jessica Prouty Band, This Day in History, The Informers, Destination X…and more. $10 pre-sale and $15 at the door.
3. Juanes at the Lynn Auditorium. 3 City Hall Square, 7pm.
4. Comedy at Tatiana’s with partial proceeds to benefit My Brother’s Table. Ft. Steve Bjork, Jeff Koen, Mike Koutrobis, and hosted by Jeanne Sullivan-Toomey. 7:30pm. 70 Market Street. $15 at the door.
5. Sweet Destruction and Olyphant at the Sand Bar. 714 Washington Street. 9pm.
6. Soul Machine at Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street. 9pm.
1. Don White’s Open Mic with featured performer. 6:30pm. 157 Walnut Street.
2. Comedy Open Mic at Tatiana’s. 8pm. 70 Market Street.
3. Asdrubar with his Band at Fenix Discotec, 517 Washington Street. Time not advertised. 9pm is a guess. $20.
As always, check the calendar to your right for more, and get your events in!
Other local picks from these fine blogs:
Choices from all over New England at The Two Palaverers.
Jane Ward has some great ideas, over at Food and Fiction.