Thursday, 5/5 Cinco de Mayo
Publishing a little late to list the great things happening tonight, but some of them are still happening. Just check the sidebar!
See The Government Inspector, a play produced by North Shore Community College, at the Neal Rantoul Theatre in LynnArts. 7pm. 25 Exchange Street. $5 students and seniors, $7 for the rest of us.
1. The Government Inspector has two show times, 3pm and 7pm in 25 Exchange Street.
2. Original and R&B Covers with Purpose at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street. 8:30pm.
3. Slushpuppies at Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street at 9pm.
1. Don White’s Sunday Open Mic features Angela Masciale. 157 Walnut Street. Signups are around 6:30, the feature at 8:30pm.
2. Comedy Open Mic at Tatiana’s, 70 Market Street, 8pm.
Remember, if it’s not listed here, you probably didn’t tell LynnHappens.
The wonderful Jane Ward has some great ideas, over at Food and Fiction.
Kimmy Bingham of Lighter and Local posts her fun line up of events here.
Joey C of Good Morning Gloucester offers up his events here.
Kristen and Jill of North Shore Dish have pulled together a great roster events for you here.
As always, The Two Palaverers find great things around the area, and you can see those here.