1. Join SPIN in a community cleanup of DTL and Central Square to honor 9-11, starting 10am at 270 Union Street. For the full schedule and details, mouse-over the listing on the right.
2. Ana Gabriel is at Lynn Auditorium, doors at 7pm.
3. John Polonski plays originals and covers on keys at Walnut Street Cafe, #157 at 8:30pm.
4. Your LynnHappens editor DJ Seth presents Mod(ular) at Turbine, 56 Central Square at 9pm, with classic soul, first wave ska and various waves of British invasion.
1. Start your day right at 9am with Goldfish Pond’s Fun -n- Flea Day, the association’s annual flea market and fundraiser to take care of the pond and its plantings. There will be boat rides, raffles, games, food and more. Show up at 8am for a 9-11 ROTC flag raising.
2. LHAND and Compass Working Capital are hosing a Healthy Homes event on Lynn Common, 11am to 2pm. See this post for more information.
3. The North Shore Generals take on the Boston Bandits at Manning Field. (Will there be concessions?) Kickoff is at 5pm.
4. Kristina Musto performs originals at Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm. More about Kristina Musto in this post.
5. The Sand Bar has Slush Puppies at 9pm. No, not the beverage. 714 Washington Street.
6. Lexington Street goes to Blossom Street to play the Brickyard at 9pm.
1. Lynn Remembers, a 9/11 Memorial Tribute, will be held at Lynn Veterans Memorial Auditorium at 8:30am. Read the full story.
2. Don White’s Open Mic at Walnut Street starts at 6:30pm and features Kirsten Manville at 8:30pm.
3. There’s a Gateway Park Sunset Vigil 9-11 observance at 7:30pm. Read the full story.