1. The first Lynn LGBT Out Night, now called Lynn Out Loud in cooperation with Salem Out Loud, meets at Tatiana’s, 70 Market Street at 7:30pm before all heading over to Cirque with DJ Brian Halligan, at 47 Central.
2. Big Ol’ Dirty Bucket, Othership, Dave Bailin and the Bailouts play O’Brien’s at 829 Boston Street, starting 8pm.
3. Jeff Savlon appears with Kevin G. Moore and Hannah Cranton at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, at 8:30pm.
4. White Lightnin’ hits the Sand Bar again, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
1. North Shore Pride runs all day in Salem, with a day full of entertainment on the Salem Common, a Parade and more. Please visit northshorepride.org for more information.
2. The Wyoma Square Sidewalk Sale and Family Festival is in.. you guessed it, from 10am to 1pm with a variety of all-ages activities and raffles.
3. The World Folk Festival is at Heritage State Park on the waterfront with a full day of entertainment starting at noon and ending at 8pm. See post for the complete listing.
4. No Soap Radio returns with its monthly installment of tomfoolery at Walnut Street Cafe, lead by Black Dog Brother and a cadre of musicians, performers, poets etc. 157 Walnut Street.
5. Mutha’s Mystake is back at the Sand Bar for more creative spelling, live music. 714 Washington Street at 9pm.
6. The 12:01 Blues Band plays Celley’s Pub at 9:01pm, time zones collide. 742 Western Ave.
7. The Larry Lusignan Duo is at Lazy Dog, 328 Broadway, Wyoma Square, at 9:30pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic features Craig Sonnenfeld at 157 Walnut Street, starts about 7:30pm.
1. See a variety of performers and a Frederick Douglass speech reading at High Rock Tower, starting 6pm and stay for a view of the fireworks. See post for more details and complete entertainment list.
2. Lois Lane and the Daily Planets are at Red Rock Park on the waterfront right before the fireworks, 7pm.
3. Fireworks! Lynn Shore Drive or wherever you can see them from – when it gets dark.
Have a happy. See more fireworks. Think about our country’s independence. Be safe.