1. Downtown Lynn Neighborhood Association’s 5th Annual Neighborfest at Tatiana’s, 70 Market Street, starts at 7:30pm. Tigerman takes the Neighborfest stage at 9:30pm. Your $15 donation at the door helps support Building Bridges Through Music and Extras For Creative Reuse. All Lynn neighborhoods are encouraged to attend and be neighborly with DTLna. See post for more information or to purchase tickets in advance.
2. Stephen Ferrara & Friends are at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, at 8:30pm.
3. Bar Flyz are at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
4. Division 16 plays the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
1. Used Gear at Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm.
2. Night Flight plays Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, at 9pm.
3. Stomping Melvin is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
4. The Party Crashers are at Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
1. The Imperial Acrobats are at Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, at 5pm.
2. Don White’s Walnut Street Cafe Open Mic features Ana Eder-Mulhane and starts around 7:30pm.
Monday, Veteran’s Day, 11/12
Veterans Day Ceremony at Lynn Memorial Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, at 11am. For list of performers see post.