1. Familiar Strangers are at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
More options to your right!
1. Bring the kids to have Lunch with Santa at Old Tyme Italian, brought to you by Lynn Parks and Rec. 11 – 2pm at 612 Boston Street. $7.
2. The Lynn Museum’s Winter Family Fun Day runs 12 – 4pm at 590 Washington Street, and includes puppet making and other activities. Pre-registration required. $5 per child. See post.
3. Celebrate Art Throb‘s latest magazine issue at RAW Art Works, 37 Central Square from 3 – 5pm. Free copies while they last, something to nosh on, and live music.
4. visionspace gallery at 16 City Hall Square opens “Smoke and Mirrors,” a photographic exhibit, with a reception 6 – 10pm. See post.
4.5. Bobby Leger and Dicky Krause play Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street at 8:30pm.
5. Drop Zone plays the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
6. Throttle Down plays Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
7. Joe Mack Band is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
8. Sasquatch at Four Winds Pub, 265 Broadway (near Wyoma Sq), 9pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features Bridget Jourgensen and starts around 7:30pm.
I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!