1. Sacred Heart School’s Tinsel Town starts at 5pm at 581 Boston Street. See post for details.
2. North Shore Community College’s Performing Arts Council presents The Billy Club Puppets in The Tragicomedy of Don Cristobál & Seña Rosita, 7pm in the Neal Rantoul Theatre in LynnArts, 25 Exchange Street. See Post for details.
3. Centerboard is having a “Lynn Youth Coffee House” for High Schoolers from 8 – 10pm, 16 City Hall Square.
4. Anthony Migliaccio and Mike Cassetta play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
5. Project 4 plays O’Brien’s, 829 Boston Street, 9pm.
6. Rockage at J.D.’s/Foul Play Sports Bar, 159 Lewis Street, 9pm.
Saturday, 12/8 (Happy Hanukkah!)
1. Sacred Heart School’s Tinsel Town starts noon at 581 Boston Street. See post for details.
2. North Shore Community College’s Performing Arts Council presents The Billy Club Puppets in The Tragicomedy of Don Cristobál & Seña Rosita, 3pm in the Neal Rantoul Theatre in LynnArts, 25 Exchange Street. See Post for details.
3. Arts After Hours Holiday XS party at the Lynn Museum, featuring food from Old Tyme Italian, music and dancing with Shuffle Mode and Kirsten & Dave, and more. $25 at 590 Washington Street, 6pm. See Arts After Hours for more details.
4. Used Gear are back at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
5. Lexington Street Band plays Four Winds Pub, 265 Broadway, 9pm.
6. 12:01 Blues Band is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
7. Throttle Down and Josef Nadj are at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
8. Bar Flyz are at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
1. Fran’s Place Casino Night Fundraiser:
Fran’s Place has joined up with the City of Lynn’s Mayors Office to create a Fundraiser for The American Red Cross’ Disaster Relief Fund serving the victims Of Hurricane Sandy.
There will be a silent auction, raffles, and live music from Night Flight. Doors and Casino open at 5:00pm and the event runs till 9:00pm.
Tickets are $12.00 in advance via http://fransplace.eventbrite.com/ and $15.00 at the door.
This is a 21+ event.
2. Don White’s Sunday Open Mic features Brian Houde at 7:30pm, 157 Walnut Street Cafe.
I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!