Extras for Creative Reuse (formerly ExCL) is seeking artwork made by Extras members out of Extras materials for an exhibition in the VisionSpace Gallery. Current individual or organizational members may submit up to five 2D or 3D pieces for consideration. Not all submitted work will be included in the exhibition.
Submitted Artwork Must Be:
● Original artwork.
● Created by a member of Extras.
● Created out of materials from Extras.
● No larger than 3 feet in any dimension.
To submit your artwork for consideration, drop
off a CD at Extras, or Email images of your
artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your email or CD:
● Your name.
● A brief artist statement
● Your Extras membership number (on the
back of your card).
● Images of your work saved as JPEG files.
● Prices (or Not For Sale).
All submissions are due:
5:00pm Dec. 10th, 2012
Accepted work must be dropped off:
Dec. 26th – 28th, 2012 or Jan. 2nd – 4th, 2013
Exhibition opening date:
January 18th, 2012; 6:00-10:00pm
visionspace gallery is located at Centerboard, 16 City Hall Square, Lynn