1. Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest and Party at Tatiana’s, 70 Market Street, 8pm.
2. Boogie Brothers play Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
1. Save our Souls Foundation Battle of the Pizza. Help SOS stop violence and determine who has the tastiest pizza at 1 City Hall Square, 3 – 6pm.
2. Kenny Rogers knows when to hold ’em, knows when to fold ’em, at Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, doors 7/show 8pm.
3. Brian Houde, Walnut da Lyrical Geni, & Kirsten Manville play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
4. Rusty Rails are at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
5. TJ Ahern and the Fugly Ducklings play at Rolly’s Tavern, 338 Broadway, 9pm.
6. It’s the “Holiday Nutcracker with Nutshell” at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
7. Four Winds Pub parties for Christmas with Salt Grass, 265 Broadway, 9pm.
8. They’re Playing with Fire again at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic will be “Round Robin” style with no feature this week at 157 Walnut Street Cafe around 7:30-ish.
I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!