Scroll down for the complete list of establishments allowed to remain open until 2am for New Year’s!
1. The Holdouts hold it down at 157 Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm.
2. DJ Seth‘s end-of-year Rock and Roll Party at the Sand Bar “Classic, modern, in between, and sometimes off to the side a little – spazz out to rock in all its forms, plus classic soul, a little motown, and whatever else carries us to the end of 2012,” 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
3. “Last Friday” with Sunspot at Tatiana’s, live music at 70 Market Street, 9pm.
1. Hayley Reardon and friends perform at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 7:30pm.
2. Tigerlily returns to the sand bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
3. Dan Lawson Band plays Celley’s Pub “The cover charge will be one or more of these items,old magazines,crossword books,foot powder,regular powder,baby wipes,tooth paste,any trial size hygiene product,deodorant. there are units in Afganistan that do not have these basic items. Lets show them a little support for all they do for us.” 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
4. MSF at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
Rest up. You have partying to do the next day.
1. Strungout Playboys are at Walnut Street Cafe. “We have some seats still left and there will be some standing roo..esp for folks who may not stay the entire evening. $25 donation get you food (and we’ll hava a good selection incl apps & desserts too) as well as toast with hats/noisemakers at Midnight!” 8:30pm, 157 Walnut Street.
2. New Year’s Eve Bash at the Brickyard with High Rock Tower, $10 cover. 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
3. Looking Back Band at Rolly’s, Wyoma Square, 9pm.
4. Midnight Masquerade at Northern Nights, 749 Lynnway. $30 for dinner and party. $10 to just party after 9pm.
5. Cirque NYE with DJ Brian Halligan at 47 Central, $10 cover, food, 9pm.
6. NYE at Fran’s with midnight buffet and DJ Mark Anthony. $8 at 776 Washington Street, 9pm.
7. Down Gypsy play the Sand Bar’s NYE party, doors at 8pm, 714 Washington Street.
8. Neighborhood party at Tatiana’s, 70 Market Street. All welcome!
I know some places are holding out on telling the Happens. Perhaps they want to reserve the best for their VIP’s and regulars, but here’s something to be excited about:
The complete list of establishments allowed to remain open until 2:00am on New Year’s!
- Old Tyme Italian Cuisine
- Olympic Gardens Pub & Grill
- Lazy Dog Sports Bar
- Four Winds Pub & Grill
- Rolly’s Tavern on the Square
- 47 Central / Cirque
- Community Brotherhood Club
- Buchanan Cafe
- Tony’s Pub
- Foul Play Sports Bar / J.D.’s
- Jade Pacifica
- Volunteer Yacht Club
- Lynnway Sports Center
- Northern Nights
- Green Tea Restaurant
- Brandy Barrel Pub
- Lupita Restaurant
- Connery Post 6
- Rincon Criollo Restaurant
- Brava Nightclub
- Walnut Street Cafe
- Fenix Sports Bar
- Sand Bar
- Fran’s Place
- Pelican Beach Pub
- Franco-American Post 161
These are the places that have been approved. Check in with your favorite to see if it is in fact open the extra hour, first. Party later and responsibly!