1. Anthony Kass is at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
2. The area’s best 80’s dance night, DECADE, moves from Salem to the Sand Bar with DJ’s Alvis and Zombi, starts 9pm with no cover at 714 Washington Street.
1. Smoke and Mirrors Photo Exhibit closing reception at Visionspace, 16 City Hall Square, 5 – 8pm.
2. Mirror Neurons return to 157 Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm.
3. Wicked Garden comes to O’Brien’s Pub, 829 Boston Street, 9pm.
4. Innuendo is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
5. Division 16 plays the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
6. The Joe Mack Band is back at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
Don White’s weekly Sunday Open Mic at Walnut Street Cafe features John Boehmer and starts around 7:30pm.
I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!