1. Haley Reardon & Friends at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 7:30pm.
2. Tigerman WOAH plays Tatiana’s Restaurant & Lounge, 70 Market Street, 8pm.
3. DECADE! 80’s Night with DJ’s Zombi and Alvis makes its monthly appearance at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
1. Marco Antonio Solis is at Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, 7pm.
2. MaryBeth Maes plays Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
3. Northern Nights has a belated (storm delayed) Mardi Gras party with the return of Marcio, 649 Lynnway, 9pm.
4. High Rock Tower is at Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
5. Drop Zone drops in at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
6. The Bandwagon is back at O’Brien’s, 829 Boston Street, 9pm.
7. Juke Joint 5 is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic features Kirsten Manville and starts around 7:30pm at 157 Walnut Street Cafe.
I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!