1. Black Dog Brother is at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
2. Greg Gallo Band plays the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
1. There’s an opening reception for the show, PAINT, at LynnArts, 25 Exchange Street, 2 – 4pm.
2. “Bunnies and Bois” Tea Dance at Northern Nights, 649 Lynnway, 4 – 8pm.
3. The Women of Walnut Street play music at 157 Walnut Street at 8:30pm.
4. Drop Zone is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street. Drop in around 9pm.
5. MSF is back at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
6. The Joe Mack Band plays Celley’s, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features Jackie Dampsy and Spring River, starts about 7:30pm.
Now, the not-so-fine print:
There’s more to the right, but, as I always say – I know this isn’t everything. So how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!