1. See the Iranian film, Separation at North Shore Community College, 300 Broad Street, 6:30pm in room LE203. May not be suitable for children. See post for more.
2. A benefit for Levon Helm’s “The Barn” with multiple performers at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm. See post for complete details.
1. Start your day with Park Service Day along with Friends of Lynn & Nahant Beach at Red Rock Park, 9am – 11am.
2. Arturo “22R” Camacho‘s work opens at Visionspace Gallery, 16 City Hall Square, 6 – 10pm. See post.
3. Project 4 is at Sand Bar with guests Guns of Brighton, 714 Washington Street, 8pm.
4. Black Dog Brother plays Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
5. Drivin’ Blind is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
6. Playing with Fire is playing the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
7. The Bandwagon comes to O’Brien’s Pub, 829 Boston Street, 9pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic features John DiTomaso at 157 Walnut Street Cafe and starts about 7:30pm.
Now, the not-so-fine print:
There’s more to the right, but, as I always say – I know this isn’t everything. So how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!