1. Rose Sheehan and John Hicks play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
2. Sean Dennehy is at the Porthole, 98 Lynnway, 8:30pm.
1. International Blood Drive 9am to 2pm at 65 Munroe Street hosted by multiple groups, includes vision checks, chili contest + more. See post!
2. The Central Congregational Church at 97 Broad Street is having its annual Holiday Fair 9am to 2:30pm.
3. Building Bridges Through Music is hosting a Veterans Day Coffee House at 25 Exchange Street, 6pm, to benefit U.S. Marines Toys for Tots. $15 at the door. See post for more.
4. Lois Lane & the Daily Planets are at the Porthole, 98 Lynnway, 8pm.
5. The Strungout Playboys play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
6. The Lexington Street Band is at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
7. The J Street Band is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
8. Tigerlily is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
The Sunday night open mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features Elizabeth McKim and is hosted by Kirsten Manville at 7:30pm.
There is more going on, but perhaps it’s not listed because you neglected to send it in. The best way to make sure you get in the calendar and rundown, is of course, to tell the Happens.