Here’s some of what’s going on in Lynn this weekend. Check the left sidebar for a whole lot more. Send your events to email@example.com.
1. Molly Pinto Madigan performs at 157 Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm.
2. The Jenni Lynn Band is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
1. Lydia Pinkham Open Studios and Holiday Sale at 271 Western Ave. runs 10am to 5pm with over 40 artists.
2. Storyteller Nicolette Nordin-Heavey is at the Lynn Public Library for families and children 6+ with topics such as fairness, courage and dreams. Free. 1:30pm to 2:30pm.
3. The Lynn Woods Spaghetti Supper takes place at the Franco American Hall, 535 Western Ave., with Woodsy DJ, Woodsy Raffles. Tickets are $10 in advance by calling 781-929-4877 evenings and weekends.
4. “Oh, The Places You’ll Go: An Exhibition of Travel Photography” opens at Visionspace, 16 City Hall Square, with a reception 6pm to 9pm. See post.
5. Black Dog Brother performs at 157 Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm.
6. Fran’s Place is hosting a night of live music dedicated to cancer survivors with Unruly, 776 Washington Street, 10pm 18+.
1. Lydia Pinkham Open Studios and Holiday Sale at 271 Western Ave. runs 11am to 4pm with over 40 artists.
2. Paint & Sip fundraiser at Fran’s Place for DJ Paulo’s son, 13 yrs, who was recently diagnosed with Astrocytoma, a rare type of brain cancer. Noon to 3pm. $35 / $40 with apps – call 781-307-6465 for more information.
3. “Host’s Night” – It’s a special night at the open mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe featuring the rotating hosts and beginning 7:30pm.