Don White celebrates the release of his new comedy and music DVD, Once More With Feeling (click to purchase), in front of a home town crowd November 29 at the Lynn Memorial Auditorium. Show starts at 8PM, tickets are $18.
Don White and Brian Maes, both Lynn Classical graduates of 1974, will play together in their hometown for the first time.
Wednesday, 11/26 (T-day Eve)
1. 10 DJ’s for West Lynn Pop Warner – a fundraiser at Fran’s Place, 776 Washington Street, 8pm, $10 donation at the door. See post for more info and the list of DJ’s.
2. Revolver plays Celley’s Thanksgiving Eve party for $5 at the door at 742 Western Ave., 8pm.
3. Tatiana’s pre-Thanksgiving Party features DJ Colt and a free Thanksgiving dinner – while it lasts – at 70 Market Street, 8pm.
4. Kickin’ Back plays the Brickyard’s T-giving eve party at 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
Your local’s going to do whatever they’re going to do. They didn’t check with us, but check with them before heading out and remind them to submit to the rundown next time!
2. Some bars are going to be open, but specifically, we heard from 47 Central. They’re having a Thanksgiving After-party with DJ Carlo, spinning Latin, Top 40, House and more without a cover at 47 Central Ave. starting 10pm.
1. Lynn YMCA Turkey Blast – free 40 minute fitness classes at 20 Neptune Blvd. 8:30am through 11:45am. See post for class schedule.
2. 18 Hole Par 70 5k Run at Gannon Golf Course sponsored by Lynn Parks & Rec – race # and shirt pick up 7:30-8:30am with post-race gathering at the Gannon function hall for food, prizes and music – $30 day of race.
3. Night of 1000 Stars, an AIDS benefit at Fran’s Place hosted by Mayor Judith Flanagan Kennedy with performances, raffles and prizes. Proceeds go to Cornerstone in Lynn. 776 Washington Street at 8pm.
4. Strungout Playboys play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
5. Jeffrey Allen Shaw is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
1. Sean Dennehy is at the Porthole Pub, 98 Lynnway, 8pm.
2. Free comedy show at Fran’s Place featuring seven comics, 776 Washington Street 8pm to 10pm.
3. Don White, Brian Maes and more play a homecoming show at the Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square. Lots of guest performers – see post for full details – see lynnauditorium.com for tickets. Showtime is 8pm.
4. Used Gear play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
5. James Montgomery and the Joe Mack Band are at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., $15 adv / $20 day of show at 9pm.
The open mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features The Giving Trio and starts about 7:30pm.