This weekend looks light, with fewer Lynn venues reporting. However, next weekend’s already shaping up to be huuuge. All events take place in Lynn unless otherwise noted. See sidebar for lots more.
1. St. Mary’s Christmas Fair 4pm to 9pm with a ham and bean supper 5pm to 7pm including local artists, handmade goods and more at St Mary’s Cafeteria, 35 Tremont Street
2. The Irish Tenors are at the Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, 8pm.
3. DJ Seth (your LynnHappens editor) is at Gulu-Gulu Cafe, 247 Essex Street, Salem with indie, punk, new wave, power-pop, Brit-pop, northern soul and collected audio ephemera at 8pm.
4. It’s Ladies Coverband Night at 157 Walnut Street Cafe, including Jaclyn Mestel as Sia, Jane Park as Natalie Merchant, Steve Subrizi as Janelle Monae, and Nick Zaino as Ani DiFranco. 8:30pm. See post for more details.
5. Juke Joint 5 is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
1. Rosemarie and friends play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
1. Sip & Shop at Fran’s Place, 776 Washington Street, with a variety of vendors noon to 5pm.
2. The open mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features Joey Phoenix and is hosted by DK at 7:30pm-ish.