1. Andrew DiMarzo is at 157 Walnut Street Cafe, 8:30pm.
2. The Tony Soul Project plays Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
3. Bonefish is at Buchanan Cafe, 648 Eastern Ave., 9:30pm.
1. The Nutcracker is performed by the Greater Salem Ballet Company at the Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, noontime.
2. Johnny Vass does an early show at Buchanan Cafe, 648 Eastern Ave., 5:30pm to 9pm.
3. Visionspace opens Benjamin Loves Santa Too, a $100-an-item art show combined with the “States of Terror” book launch, 16 City Hall Square, 6pm to 9pm. More in the post.
4. Building Bridges Through Music’s annual coffee house features jazz by the Marc Rossi Trio, $12 at the door of LynnArts, 25 Exchange Street, 6pm. Details in post.
5. Arts After Hours’ Holiday XS party and fundraiser is happening at the Lynn Museum and features Shuffle Mode and the AAH 2014 season talent at 590 Washington Street. $25 adv. / $35 at the door. 6pm cocktails. 7pm buffet by Old Tyme Italian. 8pm music and dancing. More details in post.
6. Free comedy show at Fran’s Place, 776 Washington Street, 8pm to 10pm.
7. Kevin G. Moore plays 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
8. Blue Heartache is at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
9. 80’s Reunion Band plays Lazy Dog, 328a Broadway (Wyoma Sq), 9pm.
1. The open mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features Ann Marie Catablia and begins about 7:30pm.