Neurofibromatosis, pronounced neuro-fibroma-tosis, is a genetic disorder of the nervous system that causes tumors to form on the nerves anywhere in or on the body at any time. NF affects all races, all ethnic groups and both sexes equally. NF affects more people than Cystic Fibrosis and Muscular Dystrophy combined!
A fundraiser with a variety of vendors and raffles was held January 25th, 2015 at Fran’s Place in Lynn.
Vendor links (list may not be complete)
- Celebrating Home (www.thebeanpotlady.com)
- MaryKay (www.marykay.com/mwilkins24)
- thirty-one (www.mythirtyone.com/fireworks)
- jamberry nails (jamnailbaby.jamberrynails.net)
- Moon & Back Kidz (www.etsy.com/shop/MoonandBackKidz)
- Lady B Naturals (www.ladybnaturals.com)