Here’s an excerpt of the flyer from Rosy City Pictures, Inc. that was sent to nearby residents:
On Thursday, July 23, 2015 a production is scheduled to film scenes in your neighborhood at Lynn English High School.
Filming will take place on the front lawn of the school and will include a helicopter taking off and landing from 8:00 PM until approximately 12:30 AM. In order to ensure safety, street parking will be closed to traffic starting at about 3:00 PM and Goodridge St and Memorial Park Avenue will be closed to traffic beginning from 7:00 PM to approximately 4:00 AM. We will be working with the Lynn Police Department to facilitate road closures on the day of filming.
We will also be filming at Lynn English High School on July 21-July 28, however parking and roads will not be affected.
The following closures and restrictions are expected for Thursday, July 23:
- Memorial Park Ave. CLOSED on section adjacent to Lynn English High School
- Goodridge Street CLOSED from Chestnut St. to Tracy Ave
- Access to Goodridge St. will be prohibited from the following streets from
7PM-4:00AM: Goldthwaite St., Clovelly St, Rowell Ave., Graves Ave.
*Residents will be able to come and go on those streets from Western Ave.
- NO PARKING on both sides of Memorial Park Ave. from #31 to Goodridge St
- NO PARKING on both sides of Goodridge St. from Memorial Park Ave. to Graves Ave
The cast and crew is very excited to film in Lynn, and it’s only through the continued support of neighborhoods like yours that the Massachusetts film industry can continue to grow and thrive.