There were cleanups and other green activities throughout Lynn today. If anyone has photos they’d like to contribute to this post from their cleanup, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some folks were at the Warren Park Build-Out organized by Lynn Community Gardens building raised beds and filling them with composting.
- Other folks were volunteering with The Downtown Lynn Beautification Project in Central Square this morning, planting flowers and sprucing up the place. All the yellow bags waiting to be picked up by the DPW are proof of their hard work. The DPW also lent brooms, rakes and shovels.
- There have been a series of Community Path of Lynn Cleanups, and today was one of them, over by the former McCarthy Glass. Also, did you hear they’re looking for photographs?
- Last week, the Lynn Community Association conducted their annual Clean Sweep along Lynn and Kings Beach.
- Last but not least, here’s some photos of First-Step Runners volunteering at the Annual Lynn Woods Earth Fest today. Attendees were entertained by the music of Kirsten, Dave + Jaime, were fed pizza and got to meet some reptiles courtesy of Cape Ann Vernal Pond Team.