Highlights from Lynn Blogs
- City of Lynn Concepts has been discussing urban planning and visions for Lynn since mid-November. This recent post deals with how to make the entrance to DTL more inviting by masking the unsightly MBTA garage.
- Furthering the Downtown discussion, Corey Jackson’s latest “They’re Talking About Lynn” installment deals with what we may have learned from those who shared their memories of DTL’s past.
- The Lynn-side Edition shows us a quirky, cool, un-expected and very temporary artistic expression in the sand.
- Be sure to check out Nick Sounds Off, a DTL resident and college professor’s absolutely “Spot-on” music reviews and commentary
- And finally, Living in Lynn has a Dream for Market Street development.
For more area blogs, see the Blogs & Press links on the right-hand side of this page. If you have an area blog and would like to have an entry featured on LH, which will help draw more visitors to your site, simply contact the Editor using the menu above.