1. Mandala Creation Art Class show, opening at VisionSpace Gallery, 16 City Hall Square, 5 – 8pm.
2. Get the Led Out at the Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, 8pm. (doors 7)
3. Not Bothered is at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, 8:30pm.
4. Riffnicks play the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
1. Lynn Open Studios, throughout Lynn, from 10-4pm with some locations closing at 2pm. For the who, what, where and when of it all, see this handy guide.
2. The Friends of Lynn Woods Spaghetti & Meatball Fest is at Franco-American Hall, 535 Western Ave. $10 in advance, $12 if still available at the door, from 6 – 9pm. See post for more.
3. The Bone Collectors are at Walnut Street Cafe, 157 Walnut Street, at 8:30pm.
4. The Strungout Playboys are at Rolly’s Tavern, 338 Broadway, Wyoma Square, 9pm.
5. Playing With Fire plays Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
6. Boston Rockabilly plays the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
7. Down Gypsy at Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic features Wayne Martin and starts around 7:30 at 157 Walnut Street Cafe.
I say it every week, but…I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!