1. Dave Simmons, Jeff Pearlstein, and Mickey Boudreau play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
2. Lois Lane & The Daily Planets are at Foul Play, 159 Lewis Street, 9pm.
3. DJ Seth is back at the Sand Bar with a variety of rock and roll – old, newish, indie, punk, pop, garage, and other musical tomfoolery, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
1. Opening reception at LynnArts for “Take Your Best Shot,” a photographic exhibit running through March 8, 2 – 4pm at 25 Exchange Street.
2. Black Dog Brother and cohorts will be at 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
3. Rockus is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
4. The Haggards are at the Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
5. Playing with Fire is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic at 157 Walnut Street (Cafe) features Mark Muzeroll and starts about 7:30pm.