1. The Dirty Floorboards play Lazy Dog, 328a Broadway, Wyoma Square, 9pm.
2. High Rock Tower is at O’Brien’s, 829 Boston Street, 9pm.
3. Your LynnHappens editor, “DJ Seth” is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm, with a variety of rock from the 60′s until now, with a heavy emphasis on the 80′s and rare tracks.
1. There’s an auction for Lynn-based North Shore Women’s Rugby at O’Neil’s Pub in Salem, 6 – 9pm. More details are in this post.
2. Rockage plays Brickyard, 163 Blossom Street, 9pm.
3. Throwdown Band at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave, 9pm.
Hey! Anything else? We’ll add it.
Don White’s Sunday Open Mic will feature a song circle this week and start around 7:30pm at 157 Walnut Street Cafe.
I know this isn’t everything, so how do you get listed in Lynn’s only nightlife calendar? You tell the Happens. (Psst! Click on the word “tell”) You can find the rest of the week as well as more weekend options to your right. Also, sometimes venues don’t notify us of changes. You can help the Happens help your business by dropping a note. Thanks!