1. Midtown Men are at Lynn Auditorium, 3 City Hall Square, 8pm.
2. Strungout Playboys play 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
1. Lynn Museum Maritime Family Day starts 10am at 590 Washington Street. Free. “As part of Essex National Heritage Trails and Sails weekend and as a proud participant in Smithsonian Museum Day we invite you to check out our exhibits and then stay for the fun while you participate in arts and craft activities, knot tying demonstrations, storytelling and more!” Original post.
2. Black Dog Brother returns to 157 Walnut Street Cafe at 8:30pm.
3. Stomping Melvin is at the Sand Bar, 714 Washington Street, 9pm.
4. 80′s Reunion is at Lazy Dog, 328a Broadway, Wyoma Sq, 9pm.
5. Drivin’ Blind is at Celley’s Pub, 742 Western Ave., 9pm.
1. Lynn Woods Walk at 11am, Great Woods Road entrance, to visit Dungeon Rock and the Stone Tower as part of Essex National Heritage Trails and Sails weekend.
2. Visit Goldfish Pond and hear a history lecture at 11:30am, 1pm or 2pm as part of Essex National Heritage Trails and Sails weekend.
3. Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) open house, 1 - 4pm at 58 Andrew Street, part of Essex National Heritage Trails and Sails weekend.
4. The Sunday Open Mic at 157 Walnut Street Cafe features Kirsten Manville this week and features Wild Maple, starting around 7:30pm.
There is more going on, but perhaps it’s not listed because you neglected to send it in. The best way to make sure you get in the calendar and rundown, is of course, to tell the Happens.