180 Commercial St
Lynn, MA 01905
Join us at Bent Water Brewing for an evening of spooky brews, crasy costumes, delicious local food, and live funky music.
This indoor/outdoor Halloween bash welcomes back Boris, our chocolate peanut butter porter, along with two other brand new special releases. Check back here often for more beer release information, but for now, you can be sure you will enjoy the following:
– 13+ Beers on tap, including the return of Boris
– Locally crafted hard cider from Far From the Tree of Salem
– Live music all day, headlined by Big Ol’ Dirty Bucket, the best of Beantown funk, at 9 PM
– Handmade pierogis and other Polish delights from Jaju Pierogi
– Fresh, hot wood fired pizza from 3rd Alarm Pizza Truck
– Sweet, local fall treats.
– Prizes for the Best Costume, so wear your wildest! Winners will be announced before Big Ol’ Dirty Bucket takes the stage at 9 PM.
– Brewery tours on the hour, every hour until 8 PM
– Bent Water sponsored LYFT code for discounted ride sharing (Check back here for special code)
COST: This event is FREE, though we do kindly request a suggested $5 donation to the Miles for Kyle organization. Each year, the Miles for Kyle 5K road race supports pediatric epilepsy research and the children and families stricken with the disease. A suggested $5 cash or credit donation can be gifted at the door to directly support the Miles for Kyle mission.
This event is 21+ after 8 PM.
PARKING: For this giant outdoor party, parking will NOT be available onsite. Instead, Bent Water will provide a ride sharing discount code via LYFT. Check back here a week before the event to access the code. Alternatively, we encourage attendees to make use of local on-street parking, or public transit. Bent Water Brewing Company is located about 0.50 miles from the Lynn MBTA Commuter Rail stop.