Merging Creativity and Wellbeing: An Interactive Workshop
Eleanor will lead participants in exercises that follow the principles listed below;a blue print for creative confidence.
Excitement and a limitless frontier of infinite possibility will follow!
1. The knowledge that I am different from my peer group and that is good
2. The ability, desire and intention to explore many things
3. The desire for learning
4. Sensitivity and compassion to self and others
5. Becoming myself and appreciating your differences
6. Eliminating the attempt to fit in with others and reclaiming my ability to express my higher self
7. Uneven development
8. I can do much more than I think I can do
9. Gratitude, smiling, please and thank you
“Without creativity I starve. How will I nourish my soul?”
Learn more about Eleanor Fisher at http://www.eleanorfisher.net/
This program compliments the book reading being offered by Eleanor’s husband, Dennis Treece, immediately prior from 1-2 pm in the Ballroom Gallery. Attend either one or both.