Opening Reception – Sunday, May 7, 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
A solo and dual artist show will be joined by several group exhibits to fill the MAA galleries.
There will be programming to accompany each artists exhibit; Please visit our Events page. The exhibits run from May 6 to June 18.
- Marc Morin – Faces and Places: 100 Twenty Minute Portraits and 20 Local Scenes – The Ballroom Gallery
- Flores Mantilla; Interpretations – Parlor Gallery
- Children’s K-3 – Art; it’s Elementary – – Hendrick Gallery
- The Sketch Collective; Drawing the Everyday Every Day – Dining Room Gallery
- Susan Quateman & Les Bartlett –Resilient Landscapes of Marblehead and Cape Ann:
Viewed Through the Prism of Ecology and Stories – Emerging Gallery & Schrage Gallery- 2nd floor
Flores Mantilla: Interpretations– Nancy Mantilla’s collection of artwork representing her street side storefront and accompanying flora will be joined by new work interpreting her location.by MAA member artists. Submission fee $10 each. Maximum 2 pieces per artist member. Visit our exhibitor information page for more details about submitting and take -in.
Art; it’s Elementary – Children’s K-3: Inspired by the budding talent and creativity of Marblehead’s youth, The MAA is hosting an exhibit of work by children of Marblehead and the surrounding communities to be displayed in a formal gallery setting. The work should be either framed and/or matted and ready to hang with a maximum size of 18 x 24. All works for sale will be $25 and proceeds will go to the MAA Scholarship Fund.
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Visit our exhibitor information page for more details about submitting and take -in.